Taking an online test can be a little different. You need to make sure you are prepared.
When it comes to e-learning, you may need to slow down and make your own study aids. This can help you when it comes time to review all of the information from the online tutorials, learning modules, practice quizzes, and job aid materials.
You will have access to the following support documents when you are doing your Smart Serve® training and preparing for your online test. You can download these aids and use them as your study workbook when you are reviewing the various training chapters and learning modules:
You will NOT have access to these documents during your Final Test. The online test will be proctored and is NOT open book.
You will also be required to complete a training module that will help you prepare for the online test. This also means that you need to prepare the device or computer you will be using when taking the test.
Things To Check For:
- You have a valid government issued photo I.D. ready
- The data connection is strong
- The web camera is working (also allow access to your camera for the proctoring website)
- You have allowed for pop-ups
- You have closed all other web browser windows and applications
- Your device/computer is plugged in or ensure it is fully charged
Don’t forget: Make sure to remove all distractions and give yourself time. If you have any questions about the learning content, or how to prepare for the Final Test, please review our Online Proctoring Information Guide.