How to use this calculator:
Click on the four key variables that apply to your situation:
- Your sex – male or female
- Your weight in pounds (lbs.)
- Number of hours you’ve been drinking
- Total number of drinks you’ve had
Refresh the page when any of the key variables are changed.
A Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) chart is a general guideline only and NOT the sole way to determine someone’s intoxication level.
Other factors to consider when assessing BAC:
- Absorption rate
- Amount and type of food eaten
- Physical health and fitness level
Impairment begins with the first drink.