Are you interested in purchasing the Smart Serve online training course for your staff or volunteers? As a Registered Organization you will be able to purchase Course Tokens that can be redeemed towards the Smart Serve Online® Training Program.
Participants will be required to create an Individual Online Account to access online training and testing. As an Organizational leader, you will have access to an administrative account where you can purchase tokens and monitor course completions.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Course Tokens expire 30 days from the date of purchase
- Course Tokens include two (2) test attempts
- All Tokens are one-time use and expire
- After a user redeems a Token, they will have 30 days to complete the course
- Tokens can only be redeemed by a Registered Individual user in their Smart Serve – Online Account
- All fees are non-refundable
- Tokens cannot be replaced after they expire
From your Organizational Account you can:
- Purchase Tokens
- View / Print invoices
- Monitor remaining Tokens & view expiration dates
- View Participant’s course status (eg: did not finish, failed, certified)
The Smart Serve Online Training Program is available in six (6) different languages: English, French, Chinese, Korean, Punjabi, Spanish
Course Token Redemption
Distribute only one (1) course Token per Participant and provide the following instructions to them:
- Register for an Individual Online Account – smartserve.ca
- Login to your Online Account
- Redeem the Token (this will add the course to their profile)
- Enroll – You can start your training!
REMEMBER: Once a Token is redeemed, the user will have 30 days to complete the Online Training and Final Test before it expires.