Are you interested in purchasing the training course for your staff or volunteers? As a registered Organization you can purchase Tokens that can be redeemed towards the Smart Serve Online training course and Final Test.
From your Organizational online account you can:
- Purchase Tokens by clicking on “Store”
- Monitor and view your Token redemptions and expiry dates
- View your participants status
Here’s what you need to know:
- All Tokens are one-time use and expire
- Purchased Tokens must be redeemed within 30 days, or they will expire
- After a Token is redeemed, the user will have 30 days to complete the course and test
- Course Tokens included two (2) test attempts
- To redeem a Token, the user must have an online Individual account
- All purchases are non-refundable and expired Tokens cannot be replaced
The online program, including the Final Test, is fully translated and available in six (6) different languages: English, French, Chinese, Korean, Punjabi, and Spanish.
Course Token Redemption
Distribute only one (1) Token per participant/student and provide the following instructions to the participants:
- Go to smartserve.ca and register for an Individual online account
- From your account dashboard, click “Redeem Tokens”
- Enter the token number provided to you
- Follow the steps and launch your online training!