Are you interested in purchasing the training course for your staff or volunteers? As a registered Organization you can purchase Tokens that can be redeemed towards the Smart Serve Online training course and Final Test.
From your Organizational online account you can:
- Purchase Tokens by clicking on “Store”
- Monitor and view your Token redemptions and expiry dates
- View your participants status
Here’s what you need to know:
- All Tokens are one-time use and expire
- Purchased Tokens must be redeemed within 30 days or they will expiry
- After a Token is redeemed, the user will have 30 days to complete the course and test
- Course Tokens included two (2) test attempts
- To redeem a Token, the user must first register an Individual online account
- All purchases are non-refundable and expired Tokens cannot be replaced
The online course is available in six (6) different languages: English, French, Chinese, Korean, Punjabi, Spanish
How to Purchase Course Tokens:
Step 1: Register for an Organizational Account.
Note: This account type is an administrative account only. There is no access to the training courses from this account.
Step 2: Login to your Organizational Account and click “Store”
Step 3: Distribute one (1) course Token per person
Note: All purchases are non-refundable and Tokens expire 30 days from purchase.
Course Token Redemption
Distribute only one (1) Token per participant/student and provide the following instructions to them:
- Go to smartserve.ca and register for an Individual online account
- From your account dashboard, click “Redeem Tokens”
- Follow the steps and launch your online training!
TIP: You will be able to monitor the status of each participant/student from your Organizational administrative account. Once a Token is redeemed, the course must be completed within 30 days and participants/students must receive a passing score of 80% or higher and pass the proctor review, before being issued a Smart Serve certificate.
DIGITAL CERTIFICATE (eCertificate): Participants/Students will be directly notified by email of their course completion status and certificate confirmation. Their Smart Serve certificate can be printed, downloaded, or saved directly from their online account.
You will not have access to view final certificate numbers in your administrative account. Participants should receive a confirmation email within 2 hours of successfully completing the Final Test online.
Online Course Token