Online e-learning and training courses can be convenient and accessible. But how you learn and what information you retain, might be very different than what you are used to if you attend a class where you can ask questions about the content. Your learning speed can greatly improve your comprehension and retention of the course material.
Here are some tips:
- Take study notes as you learn (please remember that you cannot use these during your Final Test)
- Review all course resources and external links
- Go back and repeat any chapters/modules that you many not feel comfortable with
- Re-play the quizzes, games or videos
- Watch the videos and read the transcripts (e-learning videos are designed to move at the speed of speech, you may learn faster than this)
You will receive two attempts at the Final Test, however, if you do not receive 80% or higher on your first attempt, we highly recommend that you review all course material in full until you are comfortable and ready to launch your second and final test attempt.
Don’t forget that you are in control of how you learn in the Smart Serve Online training program.