All Final Tests are completed online and will be Proctored. You will be required to allow access to your web camera for I.D. verification and test monitoring purposes. You can launch your test any time – 24/7.
Before you start, you will need:
- A valid government issued photo I.D.
- A reliable internet connection
- A working web camera
- A desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
The test must be completed without a face mask (face covering), in a location where masks are not required, so that your identity can be verified at all times.
During your test:
- You must follow all Final Test instructions
- Any rules broken will result in a FAILED session and require you to re-purchase and complete the entire course again
Following test completion:
- Your test session will be reviewed
- If you received 80% or higher and no issues were found with your test session, you will receive an email and your Smart Serve certificate will be available in your online account for downloading or printing at home
- If integrity issues are identified with your test session, you will receive an email with further instructions
Still have questions about Online Proctoring? Please review our Technical FAQs
IMPORTANT: It is your responsibility to ensure the web camera is working and properly configured to your browser before launching the Final Test. If your session fails the integrity check, you will receive a FAILED session and lose your attempt.