All Smart Serve Ontario Final Tests are completed online and will be Proctored. You will be required to allow access to your web camera for I.D. verification and test monitoring purposes. You can launch your test any time – 24/7.
Before you start, you will need:
- A valid government issued I.D.
- A reliable internet connection
- A working web camera
- A desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
During your test:
- You must follow all Final Test instructions
- Any rules broken will result in a FAILED session and require you to re-purchase and complete the entire course again
Following Test Completion:
- Your test session will be reviewed
- If you received 80% or higher and no issues were found, you will receive an email with your Certification information
- If integrity issues are identified with your test session, you will receive an email with further instructions
Still have questions about Online Proctoring? Please review our Technical FAQs
IMPORTANT: It is your responsibility to ensure the web camera is working and properly configured to your browser before launching the Final Test. If your session fails the integrity check, you will receive a FAILED session and lose your attempt.