Your well-being and safety are very important to everyone. We are working closely to support the AGCO and the ever-changing Ontario Public Health and Government announcements.
As things change, it is important to remember that the access to alcohol must continue to remain safe, secure, and provided in a socially responsible manner. You must continue to follow the Ontario liquor laws and regulations.
- Date April 5, 2020 – We have had over 50,000 registrations since April 1st. We are proud to know that so many people will be responsibly certified and ready to work in the industry, now as delivery drivers and in the future, after this crisis ends. As we work to ensure there is enough funding to support this initiative (until April 30th) we have temporary paused access to new registrations. We will provide updates, as they become available. READ MORE from AGCO
- Date April 1, 2020 – To help support licensed establishments and the need to increase the availability of certified delivery drivers, in partnership with the AGCO, if you are a courier/delivery driver you are required to obtain your certification by April 25, 2020 – REGISTER
- Date March 26, 2020 – QUICK FACTS serving alcohol with food for takeout or delivery
- Date March 26, 2020 – Info Bulletin No. 61: Liquor sales licensees may now sell liquor for takeout or delivery along with food
- Date March 26, 2020 – Ontario Adopts Temporary Measures to Support Bars, Restaurants and Alcohol Retailers During the COVID-19 Situation
- Date March 19, 2020 – AGCO services during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Date March 18, 2020 – AGCO Message to Liquor Licensees about the Government of Ontario’s Direction for Bars and Restaurants to Close in Response to the Spread of COVID-19
- Date March 17, 2020 – Ontario Enacts Declaration of Emergency to Protect the Public
It is important for anyone working where alcohol is sold, served, delivered, or handled, to understand the law and continue to ensure safe and responsible sales & service of alcohol beverages. Follow us for updates.
Safe and responsible starts with you!